Thursday 8 November 2012

Blueberry cheese tart

Is a hit this time. I made this for my preggy staff she is craving for it. Last raya I thought my sis to prepare the shell then after a week she in business selling cheese tart to teachers at school and she also sell it at school canteen wallaa.
I took the picture and post it on my wall and it really attract likes from friends. Some response wanted to order and other wanted to taste and there is only one that want me to teach how to do.
Syukur alhamdulillah ilham yg Allah berikan dapat dimanafaatkan kepada orang lain.
Now I'm getting orders from friends. So how? I have to apologise can't make iit for the time being. Has been busy preparing a poster for presentation and patient turn up from nowhere with all kind of problems. All need attention. I have to plan properly my time insyallah I will meet the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment